ISO 27001 Certification Webinar: Step-by-Step Process for SMEs
Wednesday, 24th February 2016 – 12:00 CET/11:00 GMT/16:30 IST
Wednesday, 24th February 2016 – 12:00pm EDT/ 9:00am PST/ 17:00 GMT
The 30 minute public webinar will be the first of a two part series providing our effective and efficient step-by-step process for certification to the ISO/IEC 27001:2013 Standard for ISMS. The webinar series will be aimed at the small to medium enterprises that are seeking to certify to the ISO 27001 standard. We will present the ISMS requirements, the risk assessment and risk treatment and highlight the necessary documents required.
The second webinar will include the following topics:
- Creating the Risk Treatment and anlyzing data
- Implementing the necessary controls and procedures identified as missing
- Ongoing monitoring and reviewing processes
- Internal auditing to maintain and improve continuously
- Business continuity
- Management review and approval
We have designed RM Studio to be a dynamic risk management toolkit based on the methodology of ISO 27005. RM Studio is designed to help your enterprise organize and simplify the ISO 27001 certification process and cement the best practice behaviors into everyday use.